DEFINITION OF AN ALLERGY
An allergy is an adverse physical, physiological, and /or psychological response of an individual towards one or more substances also known as allergens.
An allergy is a hereditary condition; an allergic predisposition or tendency is inherited, but the allergy itself may not manifest until some later date. The age of onset of an allergic condition depends on the degree of inheritance.
An allergic reaction may be manifested in varying degrees as mild to severe itching, rashes, and hives; or swelling anywhere with the body. The most commonly affected areas are the skin, eyes, nose, throat, mouth, rectum and vaginal mucosa. An allergy can also affect the patient systemically, also know as anaphylactic shock. Other symptoms have included: decrease in body temperature, leading to cold and clammy skin; sensation of chills; internally feeling cold; fever; unresponsiveness; lightheadedness; nausea; diarrhea; panic attack; and in some cases even death where there is a complete systemic shutdown.
The shocking truth is hardly any human diseases or conditions in which allergic factors are not involved directly or indirectly. Any substance can cause an allergic reaction. Potentially you can be allergic to anything you come in contact with.
For those whose lives are merely disrupted by the discomfort of the reaction, simple antihistamine or topical remedies bring temporary relief until the particular allergy season passes. But for those whose lives are literally being threatened, either long –term immunotherapy or complete avoidance is the only hope the traditional medicine has been able to offer so far. Immunotherapy is very costly and time consuming, and often does not provide a desirable outcome. Most people will finally resort to a lifetime of depriving themselves of the many things in life that would otherwise bring them joy and fulfillment.
Common allergens are generally classified into nice basic categories, based primarily on the method in which they are contacted, rather than the symptoms they produce.
- Physical Agents
- Genetic Factors
- Molds and Fungi
- Emotional Stressors
What are the causes of the allergic reaction? Energy blockages and imbalances in the body’s energy circulation created by various factors. Those factors consist of:
- Heredity (inherited from parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts etc.)
- Toxins from various sources
Toxins are produced from the interaction between the person and the unsuitable energies of foods, drinks, chemicals, pesticides, environmental factors, bacteria, fungus, virus, and mercury, MSG etc.
- Lowering of the immune system due to extra stress put on the person’s body, causing the body to become weak, and over- reactive towards other energies. Commonly found stressors are: physical injuries, accidents, surgery, serious illness, and emotional injuries.
- Deficiency and malabsorption disorder, producing abnormal enzymes leading to abnormal functions in the body (poor digestion, anaphylaxis, hormonal disorder, abnormal thyroid disorders etc.
- Over exposure to toxic substances (chemicals, attic insulation material, pesticides, allergic foods and drinks, food additives, food colorings, extreme cold or heat etc.
- Emotional factors and traumas creating sudden stops in the energy functions leading to chronic blockages in the energy circulation (sudden sadness, joy, trauma, and etc painful memories of various events from past or present, causing an unusual immune response.
- Toxins caused from physical exertion like vigorous exercise, running, playing sports etc. Toxins (produced in the body from: bacterial or viral infections; molds, yeast, fungus or parasitic infestations, constant heavy metal contact such as mercury, lead, copper etc.
- Radiation (excessive exposure to television, computers sun, radioactive materials etc.
Allergy Desensitization is a complete natural, non-invasive and drug-free holistic treatment. The treatment is based upon acupuncture theory, without the use of needles to increase or sedate the energy in the meridians. Allergy Desensitization helps detoxify the system by clearing the adverse energies of the allergen from the entire body. Thus, it allows the body to relax, absorb and assimilate appropriate nutrients from the food that once caused allergies and support the proper growth of the entire body.
The technique uses a blend of selective testing and treatment procedures from acupuncture/acupressure, allopathy, chiropractic, nutritional and kinesiological disciplines of medicine to balance the body bioengetically with various unsuitable electromagnetic energies found in one’s on living environment. Unsuitable energies that produce allergic reactions include food, chemicals, pathogens, natural environmental resources like grass, wood, rocks, radiation, etc. physical sensitivities like heat, cold, humidity, dampness, wind, dryness, vibrations of various kinds.