Being a Wholistic oriented practitioner you have to be diversified in your approach in treating a variety of health disorders. This brings me to this topic of brain dysfunctions brought on by outside influences, such as a single traumatic event to the head, (BHT) blunt head trauma, or a single event of toxicity such as vaccination contents, or prolonged exposure to a toxic substance, or a severe emotional conflict.
When blunt head trauma or concussion are involved the vector of force to the outside of the skull will misalign the brain on the inside. The brain can go either with the vector of force or re-vibrate in the skull and end up opposite the vector. This can also happen in a difficult birthing sequence. If the brain is truly misaligned within the skull it is of paramount importance to realign it according to what the innate indicates is the corrective direction. This is accomplished by an initialized focused energetic alignment of the brain to the corrective direction indicated by the innate intelligence. This only takes seconds to do and is permanent or until the next event occurs. By realigning the brain it diminishes or even eliminates the tendency to dementia, Alzheimer’s, or Parkinson’s disease. It is also the foundational correction to decrease the effect of ADD/HD disorders and depression.
1. When a traumatic event has occurred to any organ, sometimes a glandular supplementation is needed to restore the organ to it’s optimum functioning. This is the case with the brain. A brain glandular is given to balance and restore the brain to it’s normal functioning. This can take up to a month to restore to optimum functioning. Once optimum balance occurs the supplementation is discontinued and not needed again until another event occurs. Often times it should be noted, that just the realignment of the brain is all that is necessary to retore it to full functioning.
2. D-Phenylalanine is an amino acid that helps produce endorphins in the brain. Endorphins are happy brain chemicals. Exercise produces endorphins. You often hear of the “Runners High”, which happens when you are fit and you go out for a run. It makes you feel good and happy. That is what D-Phenylalanine does to your brain. When needed and added to the above balance the patient reports feeling much happier, the world looks brighter, frustration melts away into happiness and less anger is noted in all cases.
3. The brain is a very sweet organ. It functions on large amounts of glucose to keep it happy, and healthy, and functioning properly. Three minerals play a very important role in regulating blood sugar and keeping everything in balance. Without these three minerals, blood sugar becomes very unstable and brings on mood swings, learning disabilities, diabetes, memory loss and obesity. The three minerals are chromium, vanadium, and zinc. Utilizing a angstrum size liquid mineral blend which is added to water for easy absorption this deficiency can be corrected very rapidly. When needed and added a very quick change takes place in the individual. If the patient is diabetic, blood sugar numbers go down, depression, mood swings, learning disabilities, and eating habits change very quickly. The appetite becomes balanced and not out of control. Frustration and anger are replaced by happiness and compassion. The dark cloud lifts and everyone begins to see a new look on life. It is truly amazing what a little sweetness does to the brain. Not simple carbs, but genuine organic minerals in a form that can be utilized immediately no matter what kind of digestion the person may have.
4. L-Tyrosine has a direct effect in replenishing the neurotransmitters of the brain. This helps in all neurological function of the body and brain. This supplementation is needed on occasions and not as frequently as the above three.
5. The supplement SAMe, also known as S-adenosylmethionine, is a synthetic form of a compound formed naturally in the body from the essential amino acid methionine and adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy-producing compound found in all cells in the body. It was first discovered in 1953.
There have been a number of studies on the use of SAMe for depression. It has been hypothesized that SAMe increases the availaibility of neurotransmitter serotonin and dopamine. This is needed on occasions.
Utilizing the above protocol I have seen extraordinary changes in individuals from young to old. It seems the brain has a unique ability to restore itself, if it has the correct alignment and nutrition. From learning dysfunctions, to depression I have seen these symptoms leave the patient within weeks. Very amazing to witness the change, especially the younger generation. By restoring the ability to retain and understand information, you remove the frustration of learning and bring back the enthusiasm of seeking new knowledge. More students remaining in school and receiving an education, the less people you have on the streets committing crime. Learning disabilities due to trauma to the head or lack of certain nutrients can be restored very quickly. Changes can be seen within days to weeks. Anger gives way to happiness because the frustration has been removed in learning information. Very easy, and safe and produces profound results. Let us know if you have ever experienced, or anyone you know has ever experienced, trauma to the head. Memory loss, cloudy thinking, mood swings, or depression are all part of the symptoms you see in post concussion syndrome. The victims that have had this happen, do not have to live in chronic depression, memory loss, or end with one of the often diagnosed brain disorders. Prevention is the key and not let an event of this nature go uncorrected for years. This is where the problem begins and ends. Not proper intervention and correction will lead to a higher incidence of brain disorders, learning disabilities, and depression.